• Suitable for Swinging Doors from 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) Thick
• Lock Can Be Used Glass-to-Wall or Glass to-Glass, With Optional Matching Keeper
• Indicator on Exterior Displays Red if Lock is Activated; Blue if Lock is Open
• Includes Wall Mounted Strike Plate, Screws and Anchors, Gaskets and Hex Wrench
• Glass Must Be Notched for Installation
This Glass Door Lock with Indicator is an attractive and practical way to add security and privacy wherever 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) glass doors are used in Glass-to-Wall or 180 degree Glass-to-Glass installations. A turn of the thumbturn on the interior side of the Lock changes the color of the exterior indicator. Emergency access is made possible by a low profile screw on the exterior face. The Lock comes with a wall mounted strike plate, screws, and anchors. Both Lock and Receiver, used for glass-to-glass installations, come with gaskets and hex wrench. Installation and glass fabrication instructions included.